Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm Bored

They said I could leave and I didn't need to stay for the rest of class. The problem is that I haven't quite gotten up yet. I need to go to my next class but not for another twenty minutes and I don't know where to go in the mean time. So I just stay here. Anyway, I an bored so I thought I'd tell you all about it...I'm bored...I guess that is all I have to say on that subject.

So, I got my ID badge from the Utah Valley Hospital yesterday. I should be volunteering in the ER in the next couple of weeks. It is going to be great. I hope that since I am an EMT-B that they will let me do more that just stock the supply closest. However, since I am working the 9PM to 1 AM shift I doubt I'll be doing too much inventory.

I have spent the last couple of days reading the book Brisingr. It was really good, the only bad part is that I kinda neglected a bunch of homework. But that is okay, I think it did me a whole lot of good to break the monotony of my life for a few days. I ready to start thinking and everything again. All should be well.

1 comment:

Naazju said...

1) Your ID Badge is cool.
2) Congratulations on getting it. :)
3) Have you finished Brisingr yet?