Thursday, October 30, 2008

Digital Blender?

Okay, so the other day I went to Walmart to buy some gloves for a Halloween costume. As I am sure you know if you ever go to Walmart for something random you'll probably end up walking through the whole store to find it (also because it is fun to press things with buttons and then walk away). On my Walmart wanderings I stumbled across something that greatly concerned me and I want to warn you all about it. I saw a Digital Blender! I know what you are thinking: "Why would they make a kitchen appliance to blend your digits? and who would want to put their hand in the blender to allow it to?" I don't know the answers to these sick questions. Protect yourselves from potential digit loss and avoid Digital Blenders at all costs!

3 comments:

Fredjikrang said...

This. Is an awesome post.

emily michelle said...

I hope that you didn't push any buttons on the digital blender. What if an innocent bystander foolishly misunderstood what digital meant and so unwittingly put their hand inside while the blender was running?

J and A said...

Reading your wit makes us proud to be related. :)