Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What happens in Vegas...

... well, I'm not sure how the rest of that goes. Anyway, my EFY travels have taken me as far as Las Vegas now. I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep everyone up to date with my experiences. I don't have too much time to do spend updating my blog. I will post some pictures as soon as I can get the internet here to work on my computer. But just so everyone knows, I am having a blast. It is so much fun to be with the youth of the church. Also, for the most part it has been medically boring the last three weeks. That is a good things since it means most people are health and happy. Only two trips to the hospital/urgent care center since the summer started for my partner and I. Anyway, I wish everyone well and hope to see most everyone in four weeks.

No comments: