Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Passed! Again!

Hey, I mentioned in my last blog that I would take my written test on May 1st. Well I did and guess what, that's right, UVSC's testing center is incredibly hard to find. Regardless of that I passed my written test. That was my last test so I just need to wait for my certification to come in the mail and I will be a full-fledged EMT-B certified to work in the state of Utah. Hooray, Anyway, I didn't write this earlier because I have been doing a lot of school and on top of all of that I spend every free moment remodeling a bathroom at my parent's rental apartments. Wow, it is a lot of work and I am ready to be finished, I am no where near done but I am ready to be done. So, That is what is going on with me. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Naazju said...

Since they're sending a certificate, I think you need to find yourself a frame so your accomplishments can be easily visible to any who enter your apartment. :)