Monday, February 11, 2008

A bit of the life of this Hammari

For all of those interested in knowing I am currently viewing my options for summer employment. I seem to be stuck. I have the possibility of having a really cool job as a EMT for EFY that pays really well, has great benefits, will give me patient care hours and will just be loads of fun. I also applied to be a research assistant through the American Heart Association. The research job will not be nearly as exciting and compensation with regards to filthy lucre is slightly less than EFY. However, I think it will open more doors to me. The EFY job seems to be a shoe in since I know the woman who does the hiring. I'm still waiting on the research job, I'll know in 6 weeks. I'm sure I'll eventually figure it out but that is what I am pondering nowadays.

No comments: